I bless you from the top of your gorgeous mane
to the tips of your perfect toes,
and every magnificent place in between.
I bless your eyes
to see the world through the lenses of enchantment.
I bless your ears
to hear the song that calls to your heart.
I bless your cute little red nose
to wrinkle deeply from all your smiles
and all your laughter.
I bless those intoxicating lips
to speak the truth in love.
I bless your mind
to always be curious,
and to be filled with wisdom beyond yourself.
I bless your slender, elegant neck
to carry you with grace.
I bless your voice
my favorite sound in all the world
to be true,
to sing,
and to know that it matters.
I bless your shoulders
to be strong enough to bear the weight
they are meant to hold,
and nothing more than that.
I bless your heart
to beat with passion,
to love bigger than you ever imagined,
and to help heal the wounds of those you love.
I bless your breasts,
which have captivated me since day one
a magnet for my affection.
I bless your belly,
that there, at the core of who you are,
you would know your truth
and trust your intuition deeply.
I bless your pussy,
the sacred center of the masterpiece that is you.
I bless your ass
to always serve tea from her top shelf.
I bless your legs
to carry you farther than you ever knew you could go,
with endurance and grace,
and to forever shine in those high heels of yours.
And I bless your feet,
that at the end of the day,
after all the pathways you’ve journeyed,
they would still call to my hands
to soothe them.
And I bless your soul,
my other half,
to remember just how deeply,
truly,
and endlessly
you are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment